A conference is only as good as it’s contributions. These are primarly made by the participants at the conference. Therefore we encourage all participants at the conference to present examples of the use of GeoGebra in education.
Link to submission formular (Opens in a new window)
Deadlines for contributions to the conference is 20th of August 2018.
At the conference we have four different types of contributions.
1) Short talk:
- 30 minutes including switching between the talks. Usually takes about 20 to 25 minutes of presentation followed by questions.
- Usually NOT with hands-on.
- 45 or 90 minutes including switching between the workshops.
- In a workshop the participants will expect hands-on activities.
3) Plenary lecture:
- 45 – 60 minutes including questions.
- Plenary speakers are specially invited by the conference committee and do presentations for all participants at the conference at once.
4) Carousel pitch:
- 15 minutes including transport between the pitches in the carousel. Usually takes about 10 minutes of presentation followed by a few short questions.
- The purpose is to give short bursts of inspiration with little to no time for deeper discussions about the themes of the different pitches.
- Emphasis on presentation of images of and products made by students.
- You will repeat the pitch 6 times in a row.